Monday 9 September 2013

Rediscovery

One of the many things I had to replace with my separation was my XBox - after all my Kinect was pretty useless without it! But I couldn't replace it before I moved and with the XBox only allowing you to transfer things to a storage device of more than 32G I lost all my save games.

In some cases, it's a real irritation. So close to 100%ing Lego: LotR and now I have to start from scratch. But in some cases it's given me a chance to enjoy replaying some things from the start. 

Typically, when something is not readily available that is what you want to have. Not having played it for ages, I wanted nothing more than to play LA Noire. And having picked it up again, I wonder why I never finished playing it the first time around.

I had forgotten how inovative the gameplay is. How fun it was to guess at whether someone is lying or telling the truth. How much I enjoyed chasing the bad guys committing street crimes. How satisfying it is to get a confession.

So I've found another positive of my separation. That's got to be a good thing, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment