Saturday 23 November 2013

This it it...

Okay, ladies and gents. Tonight's the night we've all been waiting for. I haven't wanted to blog too much about it for fear of overhyping it but tonight we get to see The Day of the Doctor.  

I'm wearing my 11 Whoville Doctors T-shirt, the classic TARDIS key is round my neck, my sonic screwdriver is in my pockete and I'm trying to decide whether or not to take my pet Adipose for company. In about an hour, I'll be leaving for the cinema to see Doctor Who on the big screen in 3D.

I won't be reviewing it tonight. I'll wait till I'm home from work tomorrow (and maybe watched it a couple more times).  In a few days, I'll also review all the surrounding BBC programmes dedicated to our hero. 

But tonight, let's all raise a glass to the man who has made us laugh, cry and think for the last 50 years: The Doctor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment